The ureter endoscope is small in diameter and 35 to 45 cm long.Endoscopic ureteral surgery is through an elongated endoscope, through the urethra, bladder, and ureter mouth into the 0.2 to 0.5cm diameter ureter. Under direct vision or with the help of a television monitoring system, the lesions in the ureter can be clearly observed, such as stones, tumors, etc., To diagnose and treat ureteral diseases.
Ureteroscopy is a medical equipment used in urology treatment. It uses ureteroscopy to diagnose and treat ureteral diseases, which greatly improves the level of diagnosis and treatment of ureteral diseases, shortens the patient’s hospitalization time, reduces the cost of treatment, and can obtain satisfactory results clinically.
Ureteroscopes can be divided into two categories: rigid endoscopes and soft endoscopes.
Rigid endoscopy of the ureter can be divided into long endoscopy of the ureter (40-1150px) and short endoscopy of the ureter (875px) according to the length.According to the diameter and thickness, it can be divided into thick endoscopy of the ureter (12.5F-13.5F) and thin endoscopy of the ureter (6.9-9.4F).The short endoscope is mainly used for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lower ureter.
Soft ureteral endoscopes, which are what we call fibrous ureteral endoscopes, are divided into active curved and passive curved.The soft endoscope is mainly used to observe the internal structure of part of the kidney and the upper ureter.
1.Diagnosis and treatment of ureteral stones
2.Diagnosis and treatment of renal pelvic stones
3.Diagnosis and treatment of ureteral epithelial tumors
4.Treatment of ureteral stenosis
5.Removal of foreign objects in the ureter
1. Image conditions: water, shadows, blur, dust；
2. Optical fiber: yellowing, burning, lack of brightness.
3. Endoscope tube: bending, breaking, depression, falling off；
4. Instrument channel: wear, collapse, deformation；
5. Objective lens: degumming, wear, shedding；
6. Light cone: burning, blackening, yellowing, falling off and missing；
7. Mirror bridge components: falling off, bayonet broken；
8. Ocular lens protective lens broken, broken, missing, missing；
9. Eyepiece: cracked or missing；