Common faults of Olympus URF-V ureteroscope2月 27, 2022
Common faults of Olympus flexible endoscope gastroscope3月 21, 2022
The endoscope insertion tube includes a spiral tube, a braided mesh on the outside of the spiral tube, and a plastic layer. The insertion tube also includes a rigid wire, which is arranged at one end of the insertion tube close to the operating unit. The hardness of the insertion tube near the end of the operating part is higher than that of the insertion tube near the curved end. The rigid wire is embedded in the insertion tube. The main factor in this setting is that the operation department can advance the endoscope insertion tube into the lumen along the way, reducing the patient’s pain.
There are 5 aspects to judge the quality of the endoscope insertion tube：
- Strong biocompatibility. Biocompatibility can be divided into two parts: biological response and material response. Among them, biological response includes blood response, immune response and tissue response; material response is mainly manifested in changes in the physical and chemical properties of materials. Biocompatibility is mainly determined by the nature and use of the material.
- Snake bones can only be rotated in four directions, but subtle angle adjustments must be achieved by rotating the endoscope insertion tube. A good-performing insertion tube can help doctors save time.
- After multiple uses, there will be no cracks on the surface of the inserted tube.
- The endoscope insertion tube with good wear resistance will not cause the surface to peel off even if it is repeatedly cleaned and disinfected within 1 year.
- After the surface of the endoscope insertion tube is cleaned and disinfected multiple times, it will not affect the use. The impact on use is mainly manifested in the following points:
- Feeling sticky
- It is difficult to insert into the human body, and excessive lubricant must be used
- Changes in the hardness and elasticity of the insertion tube.