Industrial endoscopes have a wide range of applications, the specific applications are as follows：
1. Energy power plants: equipment testing of various power plants and power construction units, including different equipment such as turbines, pipelines, boilers, valves, pressure vessels, and internal detection of components, to detect hidden dangers in a timely manner and eliminate them.
2. Aerospace: For engine blade injuries, cracks in the combustion chamber, flame cylinder positioning blocks falling off, etc., industrial endoscopes (hole detectors) can play a detection role to help with accurate diagnosis, timely maintenance and treatment, and eliminate hidden dangers as soon as possible.
3. Petrochemical industry: used for inspection of pipelines, heat exchangers, reactors, high-pressure vessels, boilers, catalytic units, etc.
4. Marine industry: it can be used to inspect engine components, air-conditioning systems, boiler flames, and pipelines.
5. Rail transit: it can be used to detect gearboxes, ventilation systems, pipelines and other components of various series of trains.
6. Automobile manufacturing: it is used for the inspection and quality control of engine blocks, cylinder heads, hydraulic components, oil circuits, cylinders, fuel injectors, etc.
7. Machining: It is used for quality inspection and quality control of blind, straight, and staggered holes during machining.
8. Foundry industry: quality inspection of castings such as pores, cracks, sand and slag in the inner cavities of various die-casting products.
9. Food and medicine machine: check the welding of stainless steel welds inside clean stainless steel pipes for food and medical use, check the welding scars, welding tumors, cracks, welding leaks, unsoldering, oxidation color, etc. On the surface of the welds, and check the welding scars of containers and pipe welds, weld forming, etc.
10. Automotive aftermarket: automobile maintenance, engine inspection, carbon deposition inspection of valves, fuel injectors and other components.
11. Military and police equipment: it is used by public security, troops, inspection agencies, fire fighting and other units to carry out explosion-proof security inspections, urban anti-terrorism, customs inspections, investigations and detections, life search and rescue, etc.
12. Wind power industry: it is used for gear box inspection, such as corrosion, wear, pits, and foreign objects in the box of medium and high-speed gear surfaces and low-speed gear surfaces.